Battleplans is a next generation strategy based action packed video game in which you command your troops to attack enemy camps and bases or protect your base with powerful defenses in order to save your valuable resources. The actual story of Battleplans revolves around Island Kingdom, a peaceful island, invaded by an army of Skull invaders. Now, it’s up to our hero to take back our lands, free our heroes and build a powerful army to claim your victory. Not just that, the game also offers a full fledged multiplayer mode. In Battleplans, you will choose a mix of unique as you attack and defend against your opponent. Currently, Battleplans is only available for Android and iOS but if you don’t have a smartphone then there is no need to worry. We have found a way to play Battleplans on Windows PC and MAC. We have installed Battleplans on PC and it worked perfectly on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X. If you are interested ad want to install Battleplans on PC then follow the steps below.
Download Battleplans for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Battleplans” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Battleplans, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Battleplans in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Battleplans and how to use it.
Download and install Battleplans for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Battleplans for PC APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Battleplans in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.