Poke Radar for Go is the best assistant app for Pokemon Go. This application helps you in discovering the location of any Pokemon that have been found by other Pokemon players. This application also offer filters, so you can search for any specific Pokemon location e.g If you are looking for any rare Pokemon then this app will definitely help you out. This Pokemon Go app is extremely simple and it doesn’t use Pokemon Go API so there won’t be any chances of getting banned. All poke locations submissions have the ability to be “Upvoted” or “Downvoted” by others. If a submission receives too many downvotes then it will automatically deleted from the map.
Poke Radar for Pokemon Go is not affiliated with Nintendo and Pokemon Go. It’s a third party app created by fans. Poke Radar is not available on Google Play Store so in order to install this app, you have to use its APK file which you can download from here. We have the latest Poke Radar for Go app available. If you want to download it then follow the steps below.
Download Poke Radar for Go APK file for Android:
- Download Poke Radar for Pokemon Go APK for Android
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, run the Pokemon Go App.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.