Another major overhaul of Pokemon Go is here and it’s now available for both iOS and Android. Pokemon Go who faced serious battery problems and other bugs can now play Pokemon Go with ease. The new Pokemon Go 1.3.0 adjusted the Pokemon adjusted the overall Game UI, tweaked battery settings and a lot more.
After applying this update, we didn’t face any issue at all and we have seen some major improvements and the gameplay is now much smoother. If you are a fan of Pokemon Go and want to download Pokemon Go 1.3.0 APK for Android and iOS then follow the steps below:
Here what’s new in Pokemon Go 1.3.0:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate experience bonuses
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode and re-enabled this feature
- Added visuals of Team leaders - Candela, Blanche and Spark
- We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes