IMVU is a unique online meetup platform where you can meet, chat and make new friends free. IMVU offers chatting with friends and community in a 3D environment. IMVU mobile is one of the biggest chatting platform and it currently has more than 3 Million fans on facebook. IMVU mobile has around 44,490 active users every time and it’s totally free to all users. Moreover, you can create your own avatar and can even customize your avatar. You can share your personalized messages, stickers and emojis a lot more. The IMVU mobile is currently available for mobile platforms including Android and iOS and if you own an Android or iOS device then you must install IMVU chatting app. But if you don’t have a smartphone and want to run IMVU on your PC Windows and MAC then all you need to do is to follow our detailed guide. We have tested IMVU Mobile on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X and it worked perfectly fine. If you are interested and want to run chatting app on PC and MAC then follow the steps below.
Download IMVU Mobile for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “IMVU Mobile” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on IMVU Mobile, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find IMVU Mobile in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about IMVU Mobile and how to use it.
Download and install IMVU Mobile for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download IMVU Mobile for PC APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find IMVU Mobile in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.