The next Pokemon Go update will be launched in the couple of days which includes the popular buddy system and many new features. So keeping in view all the upcoming features the Pokemesh team introduced an improved version of Pokemesh. The new Pokemesh 6.0.1 fixed some major bugs such as crashing issue, fixed auto-retries for login, improved multi account steps distribution, overlay improvement, updated rework system and an overhaul in sound and vibrations.
Pokemesh is an improved Pokevision tool which allows you to scan any location on the map for hidden Pokemon, and can send push notifications everytime a new Pokemon spawn around you. The new Pokemesh 6.0.1 is available for download and if you are interested and want to download Pokemesh 6.0.1 APK on Android then follow the steps below.
Download Pokemesh 6.1.0 APK on Android:
- Download Pokemesh 6.1.0 APK
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Pokemon Go and now you can scan any location on the map.
That’s it, you have Pokemesh installed on your Android device. You can also install it in Windows PC and MAC by following the guide and you can also use Pokesniper which is also a great mod for Pokemon Go.