The online Pokemon card game, Pokemon TCG Online has just released another major update and is now available on Android and iOS. Pokemon TCG Online is an online Pokemon trading card game where you can go head to head with your friends or other other players from all around the world. If you have collected Pokemon cards in young age then you must play this game. Pokemon Trading Card Game Online is an addicting Pokemon game and in it you need to build a powerful deck to defeat your opponent. The Pokemon TCG Online stores all your data in Pokemon Trainer Club Account allowing you to switch between tablets and desktop with ease. If you are a Pokemon fan and want to download Pokemon TCG on PC then follow this guide.
The latest Pokemon TCG Online update is 2.38.0 and it’s launched on August 3rd, 2016. This update brings support for Steam Siege expansion, bringing over 110 more cards to the game plus this update also has a lot of bug fixes. The app is now available on Android Play Store but if you don’t want to download it from there then you don’t need to worry. You can download Pokemon TCG Online 2.38 APK by following the steps below:
Download Pokemon TCG Online 2.38 APK on Android:
- Download Pokemon TCG Online 2.38 APK for Android
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Pokemon TCG Online.
That’s it. You have Pokemon TCG Online installed on your Android device. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.